About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

BLUEBERRY YUM YUM

Every body's grandmother made this church social staple when I was growing up. It is a creamy, dreamy, pillow of sinful lusciousness. Layers of graham cracker crumbs, blueberry pie filling, Cool Whip, and cream cheese work perfectly together in this memorable refrigerated dessert. I would like to dedicate this to my cousin, Alan Wright

1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
3 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cans blueberry pie filling
1 (8oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
3/4 cup sugar
1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened

Mix melted butter and crumbs. Use 1/2 of mixture to cover bottom of 9X13 pan. Cover with pie filling. Add Cool Whip, sugar and cream cheese which has been well blended. Top with remaining cracker mixture. Chill in refrigerator overnight or 8 hours.
Serves 15

"There's no place like home except Grandma's."~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment