About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

This is our favorite Peanut Butter Pie. The end result is two pies which you keep in the freezer so you can always have one on hand for yourself or one to give to a friend.

1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 (16oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crusts

Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add Cool Whip and powdered sugar, and continue beating until smooth. Spoon filling into crusts. Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.

"Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."~Peanuts
Charlie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment