About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

LUSCIOUS PINA COLADAS

If you like a Pina Colada then you will love this one...It is one of the best ones I have ever tasted. Get out the little umbrellas...

1 (8oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (8 1/2oz.) can cream of coconut
1 large banana, peeled and sliced
12 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup light rum
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon sugar
15 ice cubes

Throw everything in the blender and give her a whirl!
Yield: 4 cups

“Any sucker can pilot the ship when everything's smooth and the sun's out and you've got a piƱa colada in your hand with sunglasses and a Cuban (cigar)”~Mike Tice quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment