About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

CHEESY ARTICHOKE ROUNDS

This simple appetizer will be sure to please even the most discriminating palate. A 'most requested' recipe!

3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (14oz.) can water packed artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles
French bread baguette, thinly sliced

Preheat broiler. Combine all ingredients, mix well. Spread mixture on French bread slices. Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet and broil until cheeses melt. Serve hot.
Yield: 3 dozen.

"Remind me to tell you about the time I looked into the heart of an artichoke.
Bette Davis as Margo Channing in 'All About Eve' (1950)

No comments:

Post a Comment