About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RAISIN BRAN MUFFINS

Sharon Buchanun Fitzwater shared her refrigerated raisin bran muffin with us. Thanks Sharon! Good job......

* 4 eggs beaten
* 1 quart buttermilk
* 5 cups flour
* 5 teaspoons baking soda
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 3 cups sugar
* 1 cup oil
* 1 15 ounce box raisin bran


Directions

1. Stir everything together in a large bowl. Cover..
2. Refrigerate over night. Or up to 3 weeks.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Spray regular size muffin pan.
5. Fill 2/3 full.
6. Bake 15 minutes.

"A book reads the better which is our own, and has been so long known to us, that we know the topography of its blots, and dog's ears, and can trace the dirt in it to having read it at tea with buttered muffins."~Charles Lamb, Last Essays of Elia, 1833

No comments:

Post a Comment