About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

RED VELVET PUNCH

Break out your finest glassware when serving this ruby hued beverage that packs its own punch!

1 (12oz.) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed and diluted
1 (7.5oz.) bottle frozen lemon juice, thawed
1 (6oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and diluted
1 (6oz.) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed and diluted
2 cups brandy
2 (750-milliliter) bottles champagne, thawed and diluted, chilled

Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring until blended. Chill mixture. To serve, pour mixture into punch bowl, and add champagne. Add an ice ring or ice.
Yield: 5 quarts

"Sunshine has no budget, the sea no red tape."~Jareb Teague

No comments:

Post a Comment