About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

HOT ARTICHOKE SPREAD

Five of my favorite things strut their stuff in this tasty appetizer....canned and marinated artichoke hearts, diced green chiles, mayo, and cheddar cheese. Enjoy!

1 (8oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained
1 (16oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1 *4oz.) can diced green chiles
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop the artichoke hearts from can into small pieces and spread in a medium-size baking dish.

Chop the artichokes from the jar and spread over top of the first layer of artichokes.

Scatter the chiles over the artichokes.

Scatter the mayonnaise over the chiles and spread with a spoon.

Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for 15 minutes.

Serve with crackers, toasted pita chips and/or tortilla chips.

Excellent for a party dip.

1 comment: