About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

LEMON-LIME REFRIGERATOR SHEET CAKE

All it takes is 5 ingredients to make this pretty and positively addictive cake.

1 pkg. lemon supreme cake mix
1 pkg. lime gelatin
1 pkg. lemon instant pudding mix (small box)
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 envelope Dream Whip

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water; set aside at room temperature.

Mix and bake cake as directed in a 9X13 pan. Cool cake 20 to 25 minutes. Poke deep holes through top of warm cake, with meat fork or toothpick, space holes about 1-inch apart. With a cup, slowly pour gelatin mixture into holes. Refrigerate cake while preparing topping.

In a CHILLED, deep bowl, blend and whip topping mix, instant pudding, COLD milk, until stiff, 3 to 8 minutes. Immediately frost cake. Store in refrigerator.

“Dost thou think because thou art virtuous there shall be no more cakes and ale?”~William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment