About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS

Drop-dead delicious chewy chocolate morsels wound tight with butterscotch and salted Spanish peanuts.....

1 cup butterscotch morsels
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 cups salted Spanish peanuts

Place first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts.

Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a bakkiing sheet lined with wax paper. Chill 10 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen

1 comment: