About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

KEY LIME MUFFINS

Bake these sweet/tart muffins in either minature or regular muffin tins. I make all of my muffins in minature pans and just eat one as opposed to eating a whole large muffin. A girl has to do what a girl has to do.....

2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon grated lime rind
1/4 cup Key lime juice

Combine sugar and flour in a large bowl; make a well in center. Combine remaining ingredients; stirring just until moistened. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling three-quarters full. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Remove from pans immediately, allow to cool then sprinkle with some powdered sugar if you like.

“Two old Bachelors were living in one house;/ One caught a Muffin, the other caught a Mouse.”~Edward Lear

No comments:

Post a Comment