About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

CHICKEN POT PIE (Submitted by Chad Jayson Smith)

My friend Chad shared this awesome recipe with us and said it came from a Texas church cookbook and that Jessica Simpson shared it on the Rachel Ray show. For some reason that just makes me smile. Thank you my friend for this great recipe.

"ok get yourself some cresent rolls...some chicken breasts cooked (i like them boiled), shred them up.place the shredded chicken in the seperated cresent rolls, and fold them up. place in a casserole dish, then pour over cream of chicken, and cream of celery and put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes!!! and thats it!!!! add some cheese on top if ya want! so quick and easy, not good for ya...but so good!!! my sis is coming to cali from ohio next month, and i cannot wait to make this for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment