About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

VIDALIA ONION DIP

Three ingredients is all it takes to make this delicious dip.

2 cups Vidalia or other sweet onion, chopped
2 cups Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
2 cups mayonnaise

Spray pie plate or other 9-inch baking dish with Pam cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together and place in dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Serve with chips and crackers.
Yield: 5 cups

“The onion and its satin wrappings is among the most beautiful of vegetables and is the only one that represents the essence of things. It can be said to have a soul.”~
Charles Dudley Warner

1 comment:

  1. This is such an easy recipe, you wouldn't think it would get the reaction that it does! So Yummy!

    ReplyDelete