About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

BROWNIE CHIP COOKIES

Cake mixes make great cookie recipes too. Here is one of my favorites. Can you think of anything better than an easy brownie chocolate chip pecan cookie to fill up your holiday cookie jar?

1 pkg. Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup canola oil
1 (6oz.) pkg. Ghirardelli 60% cacoa chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil; beat until just smooth, about 50 strokes. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, no more. Cool just slightly, about 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks or a dish towel to cool completely.
Yield: Around 6 dozen.

"Friends Are Like The Chocolate Chips In A Chocolate Chip Cookie. They Make Everything Taste Better."~anon

No comments:

Post a Comment