About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CHOCOLATE NOG

Susie Smith is one of the nicest gals I know and today is her birthday, so I would like to dedicate this yummy recipe to her.
 2 quarts commercial eggnog, chilled
1 (12oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
1 cup chocolate syrup
1/2 cup brandy (optional)
shaved chocolate bar for garnish

In large bowl combine eggnog, 3 cups of cool whip, chocolate syrup and brandy. Mix with electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Serve immediately, with a dollop of cool whip and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings.
Serves 12 to 16.

"If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give."~George MacDonald

COOKS NOTE: Picture of chocolate uploaded from http://www.geekphilosopher.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment