About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

TUNA CASSEROLE (Submitted by Feena Rickard for the Recipe Contest)

This was my favorite casserole as a kid. A huge hit with the family (except for the hubby). My cousin and brother and i usually have a cook off to see who's turns out the best. it's always mine. I don't like noodles in my tuna casserole...


4 cans Albacore Tuna, drained
1 large can cream of mushroom soup
1 cream of mushroom can full of milk
shredded cheddar cheese
1 onion, chopped
crushed Lay's potato chips

Layer greased cake pan beginning with potato chips, then tuna, cheese, and onion. Mix soup with milk. Pour 1/4 of soup mix over tuna. Repeat layers. Finish with the potato chips.
Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes til chips are lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment