About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

S'MORE BARS (Submitted by Fena Rickard for recipe contest)

3/4 c. butter, melted
3 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 6oz pkg. semi sweet chocolate chips
1 c. (6 oz) butterscotch chips
1 c. mini marshmallows
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs in 13x9 inch greased pan. Press to make firm layer.
Evenly sprinkle with chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips, then marshmallows. Pour condensed milk over all.
Bake 22 minutes til bubbly. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares.
For easier cutting, refrigerate 1 hour before cutting. A plastic knife works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment