About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

APRICOT SQUARES

White chocolate morsels are a flavor surprise in these treats.

1 (18.5oz.) pkg. yellow cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup dried apricots, chopped
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup white chocolate morsels
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk

Combine cake mix and butter; press into a lightly greased 15X10 jellyroll pan. Top with apricots, almonds, coconut, and chocolate morsels; pour milk over cake. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes; cool and cut into squares.
Yield: 32 squares

"I never met a coconut dessert I didn't like."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment