About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MOON PIE BANANA PUDDING

There is nothing ordinary about this banana pudding! MoonPies take the place of vanilla wafers for a taste of chocolate marshmallow sandwich with each bite. Worth a try.

2 (4.6oz.) pkgs. cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
4 cups milk
1 (8oz.) sour cream
8 (2.75oz.) MoonPie sandwiches, cut into eighths
3 bananas, sliced
1 (8oz.) Cool Whip, thawed

Cook pudding mix and milk according to package directions. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Whisk in sour cream; let stand until thickened.

Pour half of pudding into a 2-qt. dish. Layer about 40 of the MoonPie wedges evenly over pudding. Top evenly with banana slices and remaining pudding. Top with Cool Whip. Arrange remaining MoonPie wedges around outer edge of dish. Cover and chill overnight.
Serves 12 to 15

"I never met a banana pudding that I did not like."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment