About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Morgana's Best Cheesecake (Submitted by Morgana Macleod for Recipe Contest)

Morgana's Best Cheesecake

Preheat oven to 450 (bake 10 min. then reduce to 250 for about 55 min.

48 oz. cream cheese softened
6 eggs ( add each seperately)
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. semi-sweet mini choc. chips or the mini kisses
2 tsp. vanilla
Whip cream cheese; then keep whiping with sugar. Mix well until creamy.
Add eggs; then vanilla; then chips. Pour into crust and bake
Crust: 2 cups graham crackers, 6 TB of butter and 6 tsp of sugar. press into pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment