About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

BROCCOLI CASSEROLE (Submitted by Kent Roberts for the Recipe Contest)

2 eggs
cup mayonase (spelling... I cook not spell)
can golden mushroom soup
small white onion diced
16-20 oz broccoli (i usually use frozen cuz you cant get fresh in wv in winter )
grated sharp chedar cheese
2 big white mushrooms sliced thin
1/4 cup white port

thaw the Broccoli
beat eggs in 2 qt casserole dish
add onion mayo port and soup fold till mixed
add broccoli
top w/ cheese
place in 350 degree pre heated oven for 45 to 50 min till bubblie and cheese melted....

No comments:

Post a Comment