About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

15-MINUTE CREAMY FETTUCCINE ALFRED0

Freshly grated Parmesan cheese will offer maximum flavor in this dish. For convenience, buy it in the cheese section of your grocery store.

8-oz. fettuccine, uncooked
1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk

Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Place in a serving bowl and keep warm.

Combine cream cheese and remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheeses and butter melt, stirring frequently. Add cheese mixture to reserved fettuccine; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Serves: 4


"I never met an Alfredo dish that I didn't like."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment