About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

BBQ CHICKEN (Recipe submitted by Feena Rickard for Recipe Contest)

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle BBQ sauce
3/4 c. water
1/2 bottle Hot sauce
Cavendar's seasoning
salt & pepper, to taste
One box Crushed TownHouse crackers OR Cinnamon/Sugar crackers
3/4 c. flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dilute BBQ sauce with the Hot sauce & water.
Combine Seasoning, salt & pepper, crackers, and flour in a large Ziplock bag.
Dip Chicken in sauce mixture, then shake in cracker crumbs.
Place in a glass baking dish (sprayed with Pam), and bake for 30-35 minutes, til juices run clear.

Serve with BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment