About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

KRISS-KROSS CHEESE WAFERS (For Bev Staring)

Rice Krispies strut their stuff in this krispy cheese wafer. Turn up the volume on the cayenne pepper!

1 stick butter-room temperature
1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup Rice Krispies
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper....like I mentioned..turn up the volume if you dare

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream butter then stir in the cheese and next the flour. Add cereal and cayenne. Form into heaping teaspoon size balls and place on baking sheet; flatten with a fork, making a kriss-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes. That's enough, don't over do it! Excellant served with cocktails.

"Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty."~Sicilian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment