About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

FEENA'S SWEET & TANGY POT ROAST (Submitted by Feena Rickard for the Recipe Contest)

My friend Feena Rickard is what us mountain people would call a "true character". Everything she comments on here on Facebook makes me smile. The girl can also cook and here is another of her wonderful sounding recipes. Thanks for sharing Feena.

3-4 pound beef roast
1 onion, sliced
1 bottle Italian salad dressing
1 1/2 c. brown sugar

Place roast in crock pot. dump brown sugar over and along sides. place onion on top. Pour entire bottle of Italian dressing over all. No water needed.
Cook on low 6-8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment