About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOT YO' MAMA'S BANANA PUDDING

This is a Paula Deen recipe and one of the most delish' banana pudding recipes ever. Not only is mouth-watering beyond measure, it is also delightful to look at...but you better look quick...........

2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies
6 to 8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5oz.) pkg. instant French-vanilla pudding
1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8oz.) Cool Whip, thawed

Line bottom of a 9X13 pan with 1 bag of cookies. Place sliced bananas on top. Blend milk and pudding, mix well with electric mixer. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together in another bowl until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add to pudding mixture, stirring until well blended. Pour over cookies and bananas; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate no less than 2 hours. (I myself and me would give it at least 6 hours. Yum Yum...eat um up.

"We need more BUTTER!"~Paula Deen

No comments:

Post a Comment