About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SALMON IN FOIL WITH CHIPOLTE DIP (Submitted by Kent Roberts for the Recipe Contest)

salmon filets
lemon pepper
dried rosemary
one really thin slice of red onion cut in half
one pat of butter
aluminum foil about 3 times as big as the fillet
4 oz mayo
4 oz sour cream
a few dashes of chipotle tobasco
1/4 tsp of dried chipotle powder

place filet on the foil skin side down
sprinkle with lemon pepper
spread about 8 small leaves of rosemary on filet
place onion and butter on filet
close foil around it and crip tightly on 3 sides...
place on hot grill for about 3 to 4 min a side
maybe a little longer if the fillet is thick
in a bowl combine mayo sour cream tobasco and ddried chipotle
mix well....
the salmon should separate from the skin easly as you plate it
top the salmon with Chipotle dip

No comments:

Post a Comment