About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KIWI STRAWBERRY PIZZA

Tangy-sweet and juicy, the flavor of kiwifruit has been compared to a blended taste of lime, pineapple and strawberries. This pizza is not only delicious but eye candy for the soul as well.

1 (9oz.) pkg. golden yellow cake mix
2/3 cup strawberry preserves
1 tablespoon water
1 (1.4oz.) envelope Dream Whip whipped topping mix
3 to 4 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
1 pint small strawberries, sliced

Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into a greased and floured 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack, and cool completely.

Combine preserves and water in a small saucepan; heat until preserves melt; cool. Set aside.

Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions. Spread over cake. Top with preserves. Arrange fruit over preserves.

Yield: 1 9-inch pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment