About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

READY IN 2 BLEU DIP

Simple and always a crowd hit!

1/2 lb. bleu cheese
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon each of fresh lemon juice and red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley

Crumble cheese in 9-inch pie pan. In food processor, combine bleu cheese through pepper. Pulse to blend. Pour over cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Let stand, at room temperature, 2 hours. Serve with toasted bread triangles.

Serves: 6 to 8

"Cheese_the adult form of milk."~Richard Candon

No comments:

Post a Comment