About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

APRIL'S MACARONI SALAD

My friend April Oaks Potter shared her macaroni salad recipe with me after I begged for it. We had a family get-together and she brought the macaroni salad and I thought it was the best I had ever had. Here is her version of it. I added hard-boiled eggs and a little pickle relish.

1 (1 lb.) box elbow macaroni
2 cups KRAFT mayonnaise
1 tablespoon vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 bunch of radishes chopped finely
1/2 green pepper chopped finely
1/2 red onion chopped finely
1 block of med cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
1 bag of diced ham

Cook macaroni and drain. In a small bowl mix mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix with macaroni add in chopped veggies, cheese and ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment