About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KIWIFRUIT SALSA

Serve this savory salsa with grilled fish or chicken. There is nothing else like it.

1 cup peeled, finely chopped kiwifruit
1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
1/3 cup finely chopped fresh tomatillo
1/3 cup seeded, finely chopped Anaheim chile
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 to 1 teaspoon unseeded, finely chopped red or green jalapeno pepper
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
1 1/2 teaspons sugar

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill. Serve over fish or chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment