About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

EASIEST CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES

Give these delectable cherries in a holiday canister accompanied with a pretty mug and a couple of packets of gourmet hot chocolate. Strawberries can also be dipped in the same manner.

2 (12 oz. each) bars milk chocolate
2 cups milk
20 cherries with stems

Heat the chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water just until chocolate is melted. Stir in milk, using just enough to make chocolate smooth. Holding the cherries by their stems, dip them one at a time into chocolate mixture. Place on a sheet of waxed paper until dried.
Yield: 20 chocolate covered cherries

"Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home." ~Carol Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment