About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

YBR~YOUR BEST RECIPE

If you look to the right of the first post on my blog you will see a badge for YBR~YOUR BEST RECIPE. Visit http://spiciefoodie.blogspot.com/p/your-best-recipe.html to get all the information you need to submit your own best recipe for the month of December contest. This year the December contest allows you to pick your best recipe from all of your food blogging posts for the entire year. I chose my SHEPHERDS PIE A'LA MACARONI & CHEESE. So if you are a food blogger be sure and visit Spice Foodie and enter your own best recipe. Who knows? The winner just might be you...or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment