About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WW COOKIES & COFFEE ICE CREAM PARFAITS

And now for a little something to get you through the night...the ultimate dessert experience...crumbled Oreos layered between light coffee and vanilla ice cream, with layers of fat-free chocolate syrup.

1 cup vanilla light ice cream
1/4 cup fat-free chocolate syrup, divided
4 reduced-fat Oreo cookies, crumbled and divided
1 cup coffee light ice cream

Place 1/4 cup of the vanilla ice cream in each of 4 dessert glasses. Drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon crumbled cookies. Spoon 1/4 cup coffee light ice cream over crumbs in each glass, and top with remaining syrup and cookies.

4 servings with 4 points value each

1 comment: