About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

PEACH PECAN PIE

Fresh peaches and pecans in a pie...say "my my".
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups diced fresh peaches
1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell

 Cream butter, sugar and flour together. Add syrup and salt, mixing well. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended in. Add peaches and pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with  Pecan Topping.

1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. butter

1/2 cup chopped pecans


Combine flour and brown sugar. Work in butter with a fork until crumbly, add pecans. Sprinkle over top of pie. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until set in center of pie.

"When the moon hits your eye like a peach pecan pie that's amore."~me

No comments:

Post a Comment