About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

MICROWAVE PRALINES

A Passion for Pralines...that is what I am calling this play on candy. 5 ingredients never had it so good! Sugar, pecans, evaporated milk, butter and vanilla....

2 cups sugar
2 cups chopped pecans
1 5oz. can evaporated milk
1/2 stick butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract

Combine all ingredients in a 2-qt. microwave-safe liquid measuring cup. Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring well. Microwave 5 to 6 minutes more, stirring well. Working rapidly, drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; let stand until firm.

2 1/2 dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment