About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

GRAHAM SLAMS

These frozen treats taste like peanut butter pie sandwiches between graham crackers.

8oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup milk
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip-thawed
36 honey or chocolate graham crackers (or mixture of both-1 box plus 1 sleeve)

Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Break crackers in half. Dollop 1 heaping tablespoon filling over 1 cracker half, top with remaining half. Repeat with remaining crackers. Place in a single layer or jelly roll pans, cover and freeze at least 2 hours. Wrap leftovers in nonstick aluminum foil to freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment