About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

REUBEN ROLLUPS

If you love a Reuben sandwich then these individual rollups should flip your trigger!

8 oz. can crescent rolls
cooking spray
Thousand Island dressing
4 oz. corned beef deli

4 to 8 slices Swiss cheese
sauerkraut, shredded canned, drained and squeezed dry

1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds

 Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; separate dough into 4 rectangles, gently pressing perforations down center of rectangles to seal. Spread Thousand Island dressing over each rectangle. Layer 1 slice corned beef, 1 or 2 slices cheese and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on each rectangle; sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds. Roll up each rectangle, starting with short edge,  pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut each roll evenly into 4 slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on pan.. Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and  puffed. Cool on pan a few minutes. Serve warm with additional Thousand Island dressing.
Yield: 16 Rollups

"I never met a Reuben I didn't like."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment