About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

ORIENTAL SPICED WINGS

This is my very favorite wing recipe. It is also a make-ahead dish which will keep you ahead of the game and out of the kitchen. It is as savory as savory gets and will have your taste buds dancing to a bootleg boogie.
3 lbs. chicken wings
1 (8oz.) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 cup white wine Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon grated orange rind
1 teaspoon hot sauce

Place chicken in a 13X9 baking dish.
Combine pineapple through hot sauce in a blender, process until smooth. Pour 2 1/2 cups of the mixture over the chicken. Cover and chill chicken and remaining pineapple mixture for 8 hours.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, basting often with reserved pineapple mixture.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onion fans.
6 to 8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment