About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FISH HOUSE PUNCH

Our good friend and neighbor, Robert Barr, with his Rainbow trout....an excellent day!

3 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 cup simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water boiled)
6 cups brandy
2 cups peach schnapps
2 cups light rum
2 cups strong tea
4 cups club soda
2 cups sliced fresh peaches (preferably white peaches)

Mix all ingredients together except for the fresh peaches; chill well. To serve: Pour mixture over peaches in your best pitcher.

"I am reminded of the advice of my neighbor. "Never worry about your heart till it stops beating." ~E.B. White

No comments:

Post a Comment