About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FIRE-IN-THE-HOLE PISTACHIOS

Chipolte chile pepper dances a whirl around the 'healthy' pistachio, lending a spicy two-step twang that will make your taste buds literally stand up and sing!
Stir together 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon McCormick's ground chipolte chile pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 8 cups shelled dry-roasted pistachios in a single layer on a lightly greased 15X10-inch jellyroll pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Arrange in a single layer on wax paper; allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 4 cups

"I never met a pistachio that I did not like."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment