About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMY'S JALAPENO POPPER SPREAD

From my beautiful friend Amy Glover Duckett.....thanks so much for sharing!

Hey Adele: Try this one...it's FAB! Jalapeno Popper Spread! Tastes like poppers, but easier! Serve with bread sticks, or chips! Wonderful!


2 - 8 oz. pkgs cream cheese, softened

1 c. Mayo

1 - 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained

...4 to 6 - fresh jalapenos, seeded, sliced

1 c. grated Parm (or cheddar or whatever) cheese

Stir together cream cheese and mayo til smooth. Stir in chilies and peppers, pour in microwave safe serving dish (I BAKE IT IN THE OVEN). Sprinkle with cheese.

Microwave on High til hot, about 3 minutes (OR BAKE IN THE OVEN for 30 - 40 minutes, 350, to soften jalapenos).

"Friends are amongst life's greatest gifts."~anon

No comments:

Post a Comment