About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

EASY ANTIPASTO PLATTER

Antipasto is my favorite appetizer....I love all the meats, cheeses, olives, peppers, pickles and crackers that you can pile on a platter. Use your imagination and the ingredients that please your palate! Serve with ice cold beer and wine.

1 log goat cheese coated in 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1 jar each of pickled asparagus, beets, green beans and okra
Any Boar's Heads meats and cheeses that you like~mix it up
kalamata olives
roasted red bell peppers~cut into pieces
little balls of fresh mozzarella
Assorted crackers and breadsticks

Arrange everything decoratively on a pretty platter. Place crackers and breadsticks in a cloth covered basket. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment