About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

KEY LIME CAKE

The smell of a Key Lime Cake cooking in the oven stirs up not only my taste buds but my senses. Here is an easy recipe for you to try.
1 (18.25oz) pkg. lemon supreme cake mix
1 (3.4oz.) pkg. lemon instant pudding mix
4 big eggs
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1/4 cup Key lime juice

Combine first 6 ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13x9-inch pan. bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let cake cool completely on a wire rack.
Combine powdered sugar and 1/4 cup Key lime juice; drizzle over cake. Cut into squares to serve.
15 to 18 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment