About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

PINEAPPLE CASSEROLE

This is for all the mothers out there....Happy Mother's Day!

1 (20oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
1 stick butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With a wire whisk, combine pineapple juice, sugar and flour. Add pineapple and cheese, pour into a buttered 9-inch pie plate. Top with cracker crumbs and pour melted butter over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until nice and golden.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."~Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment