About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

ALMOST FAT-FREE BANANA PUDDING

Some people might would ask why you would want to eat fat-free banana pudding...others would probably say that they are watching their waistlines and that is the reason why...either way, I never met a banana pudding that I did not LOVE!

3 cups skim milk
2 large packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
16 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
1 package reduced-fat vanilla wafers
2 or 3 large bananas, sliced

Combine the skim milk, pudding mix, condensed milk and Cool Whip in a mixing bow, beat until smooth. Alternate layers of the vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a large trifle bowl until all of the ingredients are used, ending with the pudding mixture.
Serves 6 to 8

No comments:

Post a Comment