About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FROZEN CHOCOLATE CHERRY PIE

Everyone will love this fresh, creamy twist on a dessert classic.

4 cups chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt, softened
1 1/2 cups red maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
1 (6oz.) chocolate cookie pie crust
1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie Cool Whip
2 tablespoons grated bittersweet chocolate
8 red maraschino cherries with stems

Combine frozen yogurt and cherries in a large bowl; fold gently to combine. Spoon yogurt mixture into pie crust. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Cut into 8 wedges and top each wedge with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip. Garnish with grated chocolate and cherries with stems. Serve immediately.
Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment