About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ARTICHOKE PESTO

Serve this delicious spread on toasted baguette slices or as a dip with raw veggies, such as carrots, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers.

2 (14oz.) cans quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt

Place artichokes in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until finely chopped. Add cheese and remaining ingredients; pulse to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serves 9

No comments:

Post a Comment