About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

LEMON ROSEMARY FOCACCIA

Baking on the lowest oven rack crisps the bottom of Lemon-Rosemary Focaccia, giving it a more traditional crunch.

1 (8oz.) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner roll dough
1 small lemon, sliced paper-thin
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Olive oil-flavored cooking spray

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll dough onto ungreased baking sheet, being careful not to separate dough into pieces. Gently press dough together along perforations to seal. Arrange lemon slices evenly over dough. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary leaves and next 3 ingredients; lightly coat with cooking spray. Place on bottom rack in oven, and bake for 14 minutes or until edges are golden. Cut into 8 equal pieces. Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment