About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HONEY MUSTARD KIELBASA & POTATOES

The flavors of this dish are wonderful. Use two red potatoes and two sweet potatoes if you would like as opposed to all red potatoes.

3/4 cup beer, chicken broth, or dry white wine
1/4 cup Grey Poupon Savory Honey Mustard
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 l. kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 large sweet onion, sliced


Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Combine remaining ingredients in roasting pan Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat. Bake 50 to 60 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
Serves 6

1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4

No comments:

Post a Comment