About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WEDNESDAY MORNING SMOOTHIE

Every morning I enjoy a smoothie and I truly love coming up with new versions of my favorite morning drink. This morning I went through my refrigerator and freezer to see what new concoction I could come up with. After careful inspection I decided on 1/2 cup Chobani fat-free vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup diet orange Sunkist, 1/2 of a large frozen banana and 1 cup of frozen strawberry slices. 
The end result~Deliciousness! Be sure and try this combination, I guarantee it to please your taste buds and your belly.

"I never met a smoothie I didn't love."~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment